Together Feather Card, Bracelet and Earrings Mothers Day Set
Our “Home” bracelets are individually handcrafted by local Native American artist apprentices and feature a traditional Coast Salish design depicting a plant growing up and out, representing human life and a sense of community.
Each piece of jewelry is handmade by a local artist apprentice, and 100% of proceeds go directly to providing meals, mental healthcare, drug and alcohol counseling, housing referrals, legal consultation and more to those in need within Seattle’s native community.
- Each bracelet is made with hand striped leather that is cut and stamped by hand.
- Bracelets are then hand painted with an eco-friendly water-based dye, making each ones finish unique.
- The final step is creating a sued lacing and bone button closure on each piece.
- Earrings are Dentalium and Abalone Shell
- Together Feather Card is a lino print